Looks like Activision has just opened the floodgates for new Call of Duty content. Titled Content Collection #1, Xbox Live users who aren’t Elite members will now be able to access new Special Ops missions “Black Ice” and “Negotiator,” and multiplayer maps Liberation, Piazza, Overwatch and Black Box. Check out the press info on the six new pieces of content below:
- Black Ice: This Special Ops mission plunges combatants deep into a frozen diamond mine via snowmobile in order to infiltrate a secret weapons plant and initiate the self-destruct sequence to take the facility offline for good.
- Negotiator: India is the backdrop for a Special Ops hostage extraction, where gamers must execute flawless breach-and-clears and negotiate a maze of surface streets to ensure the safety of rescued civilians.
- Liberation: Players take up positions in a militarized Central Park in the heart of NYC, a sprawling deathscape ripe for long-range sniper and LMG kills.
- Piazza: An idyllic seaside village, an Italian getaway gone rogue, where blind corners and a complex warren of branching pathways pose danger at every turn.
- Overwatch: A compact, sky-high battle arena set in a construction site atop a New York City office tower.
- Black Box: Players seek tactical advantage in multi-level hillside homes overlooking a downed Air Force One, as a luxe SoCal neighborhood turns into a warzone.
Content Collection #1 is available now for 1,200 Microsoft Points.
Latest posts by Alexandro Rios (see all)
- PC release for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA delayed - September 11, 2017
- Release date and price announced for Steamworld Dig 2 - August 30, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Review - August 29, 2017