Funcom’s open-world survival game based on everyone’s favorite barbarian, Conan Exiles, will be releasing on PC through Early Access on January 31.
In Conan Exiles, players will gather resources, craft shelter and weapons, face fantastic and dangerous beasts, and of course, fight other players in a sandbox world.
In addition to the release date, the publisher released a new cinematic trailer, created by Black Studios. It doesn’t show much but it sure looks pretty. Check it out below:
Players will be able to start crafting, exploring and killing at January 30, 9PM PST (it releases in Europe on January 31, 6AM). The game will release on the Xbox One sometime in Spring.
In addition, Funcom also revealed the Barbarian Edition of the game, which includes various goodies. According to the official press release, they are:
- Custom Conan Exiles digital comic book
- Exclusive Conan Exiles t-shirt
- Six digital Conan the Avenger comic books from Dark Horse Comics
- 368 page, full-color, digital Conan Pen & Paper RPG Core Book from the hugely successful Kickstarter by Modiphius
- “The Coming of Conan” eBook, 496 pages with illustrations and original Conan stories
- The award-winning soundtracks from Age of Conan and Rise of the Godslayer, plus the brand new Conan Exiles soundtracks
- In-game items for the Age of Conan MMO including a Savage Rhino mount
- “The Art of Conan Exiles” digital artbook
- And more
Conan Exiles will be available for the PC and Xbox One.
Latest posts by Alexandro Rios (see all)
- We are back! A note on our disappearance after Hurricane Maria - January 19, 2018
- Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle Review - October 13, 2017
- Hunt: Showdown will be coming to Early Access - October 13, 2017