Square Enix has released the first free content update today for their action RPG Dragon Quest Heroes II. It brings forth two new side quests.
The first two side quests are Episode Maribel & Ruff and Episode Torneko, featuring three characters from past Dragon Quest adventures.
According to the press release, there’s plenty more free DLC coming soon. The schedule for the free content updates is as follows:
May 4, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Maribel & Ruff
- Side Quest: Episode Torneko
May 11, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Carver & Terry
- Side Quest: Episode Meena & Maya
- Special Boss Map: Estark
- Quest for the ultimate co-op spell: Kazzaple
May 18, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Jessica & Angelo
- Side Quest: Episode Alena & Kiryl
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #1: Luceus, Aurora, Bianca & Nera
May 25, 2017
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #2: Dorik, Yangus, Isla & Psaro
- Special Boss Map: Dragon Lord
June 1, 2017
- Monster Medal Battle: Play online multiplayer competitively against players from around the world.
Dragon Quest Heroes II is currently available on the PC and PS4.
Latest posts by Alexandro Rios (see all)
- PC release for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA delayed - September 11, 2017
- Release date and price announced for Steamworld Dig 2 - August 30, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Review - August 29, 2017